Before selling your home, knowing how to interview a realtor will help you determine the right one to get you the most money and exposure. This two page guide will help you…
- Ask the right questions about experience and sales
- Discover their unique marketing process
- Determine if the realtor is a MLS broker (extremely important!)
- Inquire about their broker fees, website, and reviews
- Understand who they are as a realtor through 17 specific questions
The right realtor is the first important key to prepping your home for the market. Don’t just go off someone else’s suggestion – download this guide and compare realtors yourself! You’ll be surprised by what you find out.
No Email Required!
Selling your property is a big decision.
This FREE market analysis provides…
- The best tools and technology to sell your property for the most amount of money in the least amount of time.
- Transparency and communication throughout the entire process from Ed, so you know every detail is taken care of.
- The Ed Constable Team will create a customized marketing strategy to target where buyers are looking – both online and in person.
- Plus, we make listings shine with professional photography and a great description!
AND DON’T MISS…
All the steps between offering your house for sale and closing the deal.