Welcome To Our Relocation Guide

Relocation is defined as “the process of moving to or establishing in a new place”.  Within our guide you can find help locating housing, receive a free moving quote, find help in financing, insuring or remodeling the new home, and receive assistance moving into the new area you are relocating to.  In addition, you can find the professionals who can assist in making your moving process smooth and successful.

The main purpose of this guide is to reduce the stress involved and help our audience find savings and other tools designed to help families to move while reducing as much stress as is possible.

Interest in relocating to Genesee County, Oakland County, Livingston County, or Shiawassee County contact us.

When we call and touch base with you we can give you more details about the relocation process and set you up for a property search in your desired areas where you will get new listing up to 3 days before the competition.

We are also available 7 days a week to show you homes, we do our best to work around your busy schedule.

When moving from out of state to Michigan there are several things to put on your to do list.  Below are just a few to help get you started.  If you have any questions feel free to contact us anytime.

Ed Constable cell phone is 810-938-3339 and his email is [email protected].


Register Your Car in Michigan

Once you’ve officially become a resident of Michigan, you’ll need to register your out-of-state car with the MI SOS. You’ll need to visit a Michigan SOS office in person with all of the required documents. For more information, visit our guide to Michigan Car Registration.


Michigan Driver’s Licenses & ID Cards

Once you’ve established residency in Michigan, you’ll need to transfer your out-of-state driver’s license over to the state. To do this, you’ll need to visit your local MI SOS office in person and surrender your out-of-state license. For complete instructions and fee information, visit our Applying for a New License in Michigan page.


Organ Donor and Voter Registration

Once you move to another state, you’ll need to re-register as an organ donor and voter, if you wish to. This can be done at the same time as applying for a Michigan driver’s license, or completed as a separate transaction.

Organ Donor Registration

If you were a registered organ donor in your previous state and you want to remain a donor, you’ll need to re-register with Michigan state’s registry. To register and to find out more information about becoming an organ donor, visit our Organ Donation page.

Voter Registration

If you wish to vote in the next election, you’ll need to make sure you’re registered to vote in your new Michigan county. Visit our page on Voter Registration for instructions.


If you’re ready to make the trip to the Michigan SOS office, use our handy office finder tool.


Homes for sale in Fenton

Homes for sale in Linden

Homes for sale in Grand Blanc

Homes for sale in Clarkston

Homes for sale in Swartz Creek