Have you heard about permanent wood foundation systems in new construction homes? With improved comfort and energy efficiency, the benefits of a wood foundation system are outstanding! Below, we’ll outline some of those benefits when you work with Tri-City Construction to build a new home, or buy a home with a wood foundation!
- Basements using a wood foundation system are more energy efficient because of increased levels of insulation. Wood’s low thermal conductivity combined with the thick insulation stops heat from escaping and cold from entering, reducing heating & cooling costs.
- Permanent wood foundations provide more living space in a finished basement than masonry foundations. This can provide an extra 100 square feet of living space!
- A highly effective drainage system, unique to permanent wood foundations, ensure that water and moisture from all sources are controlled. This elimination of moisture, mold, and mildew is extremely important to prevent health problems and costly cleanups after heavy storms or unexpected water.
- Tri-City Construction equips plumbing for a basement bathroom before pouring a conventional slab floor, allowing you to easily add a bathroom in the future if you don’t plan on having one when you first build your home.
- Hydronic (in-floor) heating is efficient and comfortable to have installed in basement floors. Tri-City construction and work with you on adding in one of these premier systems to their homes.
If you have more questions about wood foundations, reach out to Realtor Ed Constable at 810-938-3339! You can also contact Tri-City Construction directly through their website at http://www.tri-cityconstruction.com/. Be sure to let them know that Ed Constable told them about their new construction homes!
To see some of the new construction homes Tri-City Construction can build for you, check out their models at www.edconstable.com/newbuilds today! Whether you have the land you’d like to build on or need to find the perfect spot, you can have the perfect home built just for you with Tri-City Construction and the EdConstable.com Team!