Ed Constable has provided some information below for anyone considering one of the properties, land, or homes for sale in Brighton, Michigan.
Brighton is a metro Detroit suburb located in Livingston County. The City of Brighton, according to the 2010 United States Census Bureau, has a population of 7,444 citizens. According to the City of Brighton’s website, their community serves more than 42,000 residents in the Brighton, Genoa, and Green Oak Townships. It has an easy-to-access location off of Route 23 and I-96.
The downtown area of Brighton is situated around the beautiful Mill Pond and features an extensive walking path over the water and into the town, connecting the area and offering a relaxing and gorgeous path. A large playground is available, and the water is home to ducks, turtles, and fish that are fun for residents to watch. There is an outdoor sculpture exhibit throughout the town. You can see their walking map with the locations and names of sculptures here. Brighton is home to many retail stores, boutiques, and unique restaurants, drawing visitors from all over to the cute downtown area.
Brighton is known for the wonderful amenities and culture the community has to offer. Beyond the downtown area, recreation is ample at several county and state parks are located within minutes of the City, containing more than 50 lakes, golf courses, and natural wetlands. Brighton Recreation Area offers thousands of acres of meadows, woods, and lakes, and has miles of trails to explore. Brighton is also home to Mt. Brighton Ski Area. You’ll never run out of things to do, and the Greater Brighton Area Chamber of Commerce keeps an events calendar schedule here for all community events!
The city has many schools available for residents and their children, including:
- Brighton Area Schools
- Flextech High School
- Maple Tree Montessori Academy
- The Bridge
- Various private schools including St. Patrick Elementary & Middle, Shepherd of the Lakes Lutheran, Cornerstone Christian, Holy Spirit Roman Catholic, and more.
- Lansing Community College
- Washtenaw Community College
- Eastern Michigan University – satellite campus
- Cleary University
Brighton, MI is a great place to live, work, and raise a family. If you are interested in homes for sale in Brighton, MI, call your Ed Constable, Your Realtor for LIFE!
Interested in owning one of the homes for sale in Brighton, MI?
Ed Constable has set up a few searches of available properties and homes for sale in Burton for you below. Feel free to contact him for your own custom search with automatic updates when a property that fits your needs hits the market!
- All Homes for Sale in Brighton
- Land for Sale in Brighton
- Condos for Sale in Brighton
- Commercial Properties for Sale in Brighton
- Homes for Sale in Brighton Under 250k
- Homes for Sale in Brighton 250k to 350k
- Homes for Sale in Brighton 350k to 450k
- Homes for Sale in Brighton 450k to 650k
- Homes for Sale in Brighton Over 650k
Selling your property is a big decision.
When you choose to work with Ed…
- You’re getting an agent who uses the best tools and technology to sell your property for the most amount of money in the least amount of time.
- You’re getting transparency and communication throughout the entire process, so you know every detail is taken care of.
- Ed and his team have created a customized marking strategy to target where buyers are looking – both online and in person. Plus, we make listings shine with professional photography and a great description.