Holly boasts some of the best educational institutions of the state. The consistent A-rated Holly area school district has two elementary schools in the village, Patterson Elementary and Holly Elementary. Residents can also enroll their children at Holly Academy and Adelphian Junior Academy. The community is serviced by Genesys Regional Medical Center.
The University of Michigan hospital system in Ann Arbor, Hurley and McLaren medical centers in Flint, Beaumont Health System in Royal Oak, and many healthcare providers are all less than an hour’s drive from Holly. It is also a home to the headwaters of the Shiawassee River and boasts six inland lakes and five public parks and playgrounds. Holly is also home to Seven Lakes State Park, the Holdridge Lake Trails in Holly Recreation Area, and many miles of protected natural lands.
Holly has also numerous civic organizations and groups that are active and have a positive impact on the quality of life in the Holly community. Shoppers and guests enjoy free parking in lots on Maple Street, Martha Street, and Broad Street. Transportation is very convenient and services for seniors are provided. For public safety, Holly is protected by a full-time professional police department and a full-service on-call fire department and EMS/Advance Life Support Services.
Interested in owning one of the homes for sale in Holly, MI?
Ed Constable has set up a few searches of available properties and homes for sale in Holly for you below. Feel free to contact him for your own custom search with automatic updates when a property that fits your needs hits the market!
- All Homes for Sale in Holly
- Land for Sale in Holly
- Condos for Sale in Holly
- Commercial Properties for Sale in Holly
- Homes for Sale in Holly Under 175k
- Homes for Sale in Holly 175k to 300k
- Homes for Sale in Holly Over 300k
Selling your property is a big decision.
When you choose to work with Ed…
- You’re getting an agent who uses the best tools and technology to sell your property for the most amount of money in the least amount of time.
- You’re getting transparency and communication throughout the entire process, so you know every detail is taken care of.
- Ed and his team have created a customized marking strategy to target where buyers are looking – both online and in person. Plus, we make listings shine with professional photography and a great description.