Ed Constable has provided some information below for anyone considering one of the properties, land, or homes for sale in Grand Blanc, Michigan, a city in Genesee County and a suburb of Flint. The history of the Grand Blanc Township can be traced back to early 1822 as the unincorporated village of Grand Blanc, a former Indian campground first settled by Jacob Stevens.
This settlement paved way for gradual development in early 1900’s when Grand Blanc had a population of 400 inhabitants. They had a grade school, a private bank, a flour mill, an elevator, a creamery, and two churches, the Methodist Episcopal and the Congregational. Grand Blanc even had some electrical lighting. It has now grown to a population of 35,705 according to the 2010 census.
The median income for a household in the city was $54,099, and the median income for a family was $82,456. The per capita income for the city was $32,622.
The Grand Blanc Township is one of the safest townships in Michigan, with several parks, single-family home, condos, and an increasing number of senior housing communities.
Grand Blanc is home to several private and public golf courses, such as Genesee Hills Golf Club, The Jewel Golf Course, Loch Lomond Golf Course, and the Woodfield Golf Club. The City also has recreation opportunities, including soccer fields for the Genesee Stars Soccer Club (GSSC), the Grand Blanc Gymnastics Company, the Grand Blanc Recreation Room, Soccer Zone, the Genesys Health Club, and various camps. The area has many churches, shopping centers, restaurants, and parks.
Interested in owning one of the homes for sale in Grand Blanc, MI?
Ed Constable has set up a few searches of available properties and homes for sale in Grand Blanc for you below. Feel free to contact him for your own custom search with automatic updates when a property that fits your needs hits the market!
- All Homes for Sale in Grand Blanc
- Land for Sale in Grand Blanc
- Condos for Sale in Grand Blanc
- Commercial Properties for Sale in Grand Blanc
- Homes for Sale in Grand Blanc Under 125k
- Homes for Sale in Grand Blanc 125k to 250k
- Homes for Sale in Grand Blanc 250k to 475k
- Homes for Sale in Grand Blanc Over 475k
Selling your property is a big decision.
When you choose to work with Ed…
- You’re getting an agent who uses the best tools and technology to sell your property for the most amount of money in the least amount of time.
- You’re getting transparency and communication throughout the entire process, so you know every detail is taken care of.
- Ed and his team have created a customized marking strategy to target where buyers are looking – both online and in person. Plus, we make listings shine with professional photography and a great description.