Ed Constable has provided some information below for anyone considering one of the properties, land, or homes for sale in Flushing, Michigan in Genesee County. Flushing is a near suburb of Flint, allowing residents to enjoy their suburb as well as the many city amenities.
Flushing was first settled in the 1830s when a sawmill opened. It wasn’t until 1877 that Flushing was incorporated as a village, and in 1964, Flushing became a City. The population according to the 2010 Census was 8,389, and the City covers a total area of 3.79 square miles, about 4.5% of which is water from the Flint River that flows through Flushing. Approximately 28% of households have children under the age of 18, and the average household size is 2.30 with the average family size as 2.90.
Residents of Flushing have a beautiful and historic downtown with restaurants & businesses where they host many events, such as Movies, Art Shows, and Concerts in the Park during the summer and festivals throughout the year. The city has many great parks and the Flushing Riverview Trail for residents and visitors to enjoy.
Interested in owning one of the homes for sale in Flushing, MI?
In this competitive market, it’s important to stay on top of the newest listings & to alert us on anything you would like to see. If you would like more information on any of these Flushing MI homes for sale, just request information on the listing details page of the property. We can provide you with information that’s not available to the public including disclosures, past sales history, dates and prices of homes recently sold nearby, and more. We know that staying well informed is crucial to the home buying process, especially when you have your heart set on a specific neighborhood. Buying a new home is a huge commitment, and the best real estate agent near Flushing MI wants to help ensure that you are armed with all of the information you need to make such an important decision.
We’re eager to help you secure the property of your dreams. If you are interested in homes for sale in Flushing, MI, call your realtor for life, Ed Constable at 810-938-3339.
Ed Constable has set up a few searches of available properties and homes for sale in Flushing for you below. Feel free to contact him for your own custom search with automatic updates when a property that fits your needs hits the market!
- All Homes for Sale in Flushing
- Land for Sale in Flushing
- Condos for Sale in Flushing
- Commercial Properties for Sale in Flushing
- Homes for Sale in Flushing Under 75k
- Homes for Sale in Flushing 75k to 150k
- Homes for Sale in Flushing 150k to 300k
- Homes for Sale in Flushing Over 300k
Selling your property is a big decision.
When you choose to work with Ed…
- You’re getting an agent who uses the best tools and technology to sell your property for the most amount of money in the least amount of time.
- You’re getting transparency and communication throughout the entire process, so you know every detail is taken care of.
- Ed and his team have created a customized marking strategy to target where buyers are looking – both online and in person. Plus, we make listings shine with professional photography and a great description.