Ed Constable got his start in Commercial Real estate in 2011, just 6 months out of college with the purchase of his first distressed value-add commercial building. In 2013, he got his real estate license and quickly became one of the top ten real estate agents in the county, handling more than 50 sale transactions per year and dozens of commercial leases. Ed’s connections, aggressive sales, and leasing strategies have allowed him to do deals for buildings that have been vacant or for sale for years; sometimes decades.
These strategies have taken several buildings from being nearly or 100% vacant to 100% occupied. Ed has an eye for seeing hidden value. He sees buildings for what they can be, not for what they are today. With Ed being a landlord himself who manages all of his properties in-house, he understands both the landlord and buyer/tenant perspective on a lease, which allows him to structure win-win deals for both parties.
Looking for a Virtual Office Space? Click here.
Properties We Represent
Our Capabilities Extend To All Your Brokerage Needs, Including:
- Land Sites & Acquisitions
- Office Sales & Leasing: Ed has taken many office buildings from 100% vacant to 100% occupancy. He has a magic touch for offices and knows how to make deals with tenants that many others can’t make.
- Retail Sales & Leasing: Retail Sales & Leasing Ed has sold many retail centers and single-tenant buildings over the years. Whether you need to sell your big box retail center or your single tenant net lease Ed has a network of buyers to get the deals close for top dollar.
- Medical Sales & Leasing
- Industrial Sales & Service: Industrial Sales & Leasing Ed has sold many industrial deals varying from small machine shops to large warehouses and manufacturing facilities Whether your building is vacant and you are looking to sell or lease or it is occupied and you are looking to sell for the lowest cap rate possible Ed is the guy
- Mixed-Use Sales & Leasing
- Multi-Family Sales: Ed has sold many multi-family deals in Michigan. By leveraging his network of local and international buys he has attached buyers from all over the county and sometimes the world to buy multi-family deals.
- Investment Portfolio Sales
- Rental Portfolio Sales
- Business sales: Ed has successfully sold many different kinds of business From your local pizzeria to your large recycling yard. Contact Ed for a business valuation.
What We Do For YOU
Ed Works his large network of Brokers, Buyers, and Users…
Where We Post Your Properties
Don’t hesitate to ask more about my commercial portfolio.